Furbliss™ is a revolutionary, multi-function pet brush that animals love! Traditional pet brushes are made out of metal, steel, or wire which most pets resist because they physically cause pain, discomfort, and damage to your pet's skin. The Furbliss pet brush is different, it is the most innovative pet brush on the market and pets and pet parents love it. That's because it has a patented two-sided design and made from 100% medical grade silicone.
When used regularly the Furbliss brush provides a comforting and relaxing massage while also providing routine brushing, exfoliation, and cleaning of your pet's coat. The back side of the brush has deshedding teeth that can be used in short, firm strokes to safely deshed your pet's coat. The back side of the brush also has a fur and lint removing edge to remove fur from clothing, furniture, and auto interiors!
Use Furbliss dry or wet, it is the perfect brush for bath time! It creates a luxurious lather allowing for a deep cleaning of your pet's coat while also providing a comforting massage.
Furbliss is recommended by veterinarians because it is safe, stimulates your pet's circulation, stimulates muscles and joints, and is the only brush recommended for pets with skin allergies (atopy).
Furbliss™ Key Features
- Provides comforting & relaxing massage
- Great for routine brushing & deshedding
- Deep cleaning to remove sebum, crusts, & dander
- Two-sided multifunctional patented design; Use wet or dry, perfect for baths!
- Veterinarian & groomer recommended, made in USA
- 100% premium medical grade silicone attracts fur
- Fur & lint removing tool removes fur from clothing, furniture, & auto interiors!
- Use top of brush to gently massage & brush pet.
- Can be used in multiple brushing motions.
- Backside of brush can be used for deshedding & removal of fur & lint from clothing & furniture.
- To clean, simply run under warm water or place in dishwasher or washing machine.
Buying guide by color:
Yellow = medium & large dogs with short hair
Blue = small breed dog, cat & pets with short hair
Red = medium & large dogs with long hair
Green = small breed dogs, cats, & pets with long hair