These coconut and salmon flavored treats help increase energy levels, promote a healthy coat, and provide a dose of omega- 3 fatty acids. They look delicious and dogs love them!
- Healthy skin and coat
- Digestive health
- Increased energy levels
- Up to 25 lbs. - 2 chews daily
- 26 to 75 lbs. - 3 chews daily
- Over 75 lbs. - 4 chews daily
Treat Size: Apprx. 3/4" Heart
ABOUT INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Coconut: Coconut is beneficial in increasing energy levels, improving skin and coat, improving digestion, and reducing allergic reactions.
- Salmon: Salmon is high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for boosting immune health, promoting skin and coat health, and have indicated they may be helpful in reducing allergy symptoms.
- Flaxseed: Flax is also high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for promoting skin and coat health.
- Inulin: Inulin is a source of prebiotic which can promote digestive health.
Ingredients: Oat flour, palm fruit oil, pea flour, salmon meal, coconut flakes, coconut flour, coconut glycerin, coconut oil, flaxseed meal, sunflower lecithin, inulin (source of prebiotic), sorbic acid (natural preservative), powdered cellulose (coating only).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 22%, Crude Fat (min) 29%, Crude Fiber (max) 7.4%, Moisture (max) 6%. Calorie Content ME (calculated): 5235 Kcal/kg, Kcal Per treat 15