For pet parents looking for a natural alternative to rawhide, The Honest Kitchen Beams Ocean Chews Cod Fish Skins Dehydrated Dog Treats are your solution! Keep your furry friend busy for a long time with a chew that’s more digestible than the standard rawhide. These treats are made from one ingredient only—cod skins. Fish skin chews are packed with protein and omegas to help encourage a healthy coat and skin. The Honest Kitchen makes the skins free of byproducts, preservatives, fillers, or GMOs.
- You don’t have to read through much because these chews feature one ingredient—100% cod skins.
- A more digestible solution to rawhides.
- Only the best for your pal—made with human-grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility.
- Free of byproducts, preservatives, fillers, or GMOs.
- Made from natural fish caught in the wild and thoughtfully sourced from Europe.
Some dogs will attempt to swallow Beams whole, but if that worries you, just snip them into smaller pieces with sharp scissors. Occasionally a small amount of cartilage or bone may be attached to a Beams chewy. While rare, we suggest pulling them off before serving.