Share the joy of homemade cookies with your dog this holiday using Puppy Cake Shortbread Cookie Mix. Our all natural cake mix is made with healthy, dog safe ingredients. A bone shaped cookie cutter is included in the bag to make bone shaped cookies. These cookies are wheat-free and gluten free.
- 1 egg, 1 TBS oil, ¼ c of hot tap water
- 1. Heat oven to 350F. Stir cookie mix, egg, oil and water in medium bowl until dough forms.
- 2. Place dough on wax paper and roll out dough using a non-stick rolling pin (or wrap a glass bottle with wax paper) to ¼” thick sheet of dough.
- 3. Use cookie cutter to cut out bone shapes and place onto greased cookie sheet (or use parchment paper instead of cooking spray).
- 4. Bake 5-8 minutes or until edges begin to lightly brown. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet. Store cooled cookies in airtight container.
Ingredients: rice flour, whole milk powder, tapioca starch, evaporated cane juice, gelatin, baking soda and natural vanilla flavor
- Add egg, oil and water
- Makes 18 cookies
- All natural and healthy ingredients
- Baked cookies last for over a week
- Free bone shaped cookie cutter in box
You may also like